This is a 12-month membership - Membership expires Jun 30th
This membership is for individuals only
Subscriber Membership - Individuals over 18 (who do not work directly in the field of Financial Counselling) AND for agencies /organisations, who are actively supportive of the aims of the Association; whose interests are not in conflict with the interests of the Association AND in the case of organisations, those whose objects and purposes are not inconsistent with those of the Association, as evidenced in the applicant organisation's constitution, rules, memorandum of association or other documents which set out the objects and purposes of the organisation.
· Right to send one representative to FCAWA conference at a reduced rate
· Invited to attend but are not entitled to vote at General Meetings of the Association
· Receive regular communication updates via bulletins and newsletters
· Participate in sub-committees or external working groups at the invitation of the FCAWA Board Limits of Subscribership
Limits of being subscribership
· Not recognised as members of a relevant Financial Counselling Association for the purposes of ASIC Financial Services Licensing Relief
· Not eligible for election to the FCAWA Board
All members - Agree to abide by the Australian Financial Counselling Code of Ethical Practice (refer links) AND agree to abide by relevant State/Territory rules.