This is a 12-month membership - Membership expires Jun 30th
This membership is for individuals only
Associate Membership - Working as a Financial Counsellor AND actively studying for the Diploma of Financial Counselling OR Holds the Diploma of Financial Counselling and has not yet had 24 months full-time experience, however, meets the requirements for continuing professional development and supervision.
· Be issued a National Registration Number and access to the National Toolkit Website;
· Full voting rights;
· Reduced rates to attend the FCAWA conference;
· FREE Professional Development opportunities provided by FCAWA;
· Access to FREE legal casework support from the FCAWA contracted solicitor;
· Access to the secure section of FCAWA's website;
· Right to nominate for a position on the FCAWA Board;
· May be appointed to represent FCAWA on a policy sub-committee or external committee, and;
· Receive FCAWA newsletters.
All members - Agree to abide by the Australian Financial Counselling Code of Ethical Practice AND agree to abide by relevant State/Territory rules.