This is a 12-month membership - Membership expires Jun 30th
This membership is for individuals only
Accredited Membership - Accredited or Full Member has had 24 months full-time experience working as a Financial Counsellor (including while studying if relevant) AND Holds the Diploma of Financial Counselling AND if working as a Financial Counsellor, meets requirements for continuing professional development and supervision. OR If not working as a Financial Counsellor, meets requirements for continuing professional development.
Benefits to this membership are;
• Be issued a National Registration Number and access to the National Toolkit Website;
• Full voting rights;
• Reduced rates to attend the FCAWA conference;
• FREE Professional Development provided by FCAWA;
• Access to FREE legal casework support from the FCAWA contracted solicitor;
• Access to the secure section of FCAWA's website;
• Right to nominate for a position on the FCAWA Board;
• May be appointed to represent FCAWA on a policy sub-committee or external committee;
• Receive FCAWA newsletters.
All members - Agree to abide by the Australian Financial Counselling Code of Ethical Practice AND agree to abide by relevant State/Territory rules.